lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

                        CONTRASTING COLORS.

This pic I like so much, because this photo contains three essential elements. The puppy, the Nature and Me. This pic I show, what I like. 

The animals in my life are really important because they are a little brother as said Francisco de Asís. I´m a single son and I grown up with a lot of, dogs and cats.

In this photo it can be appreciated the nature in pure state, the river, the threes, harmonic noises, fresh air, warm sun, clear skies, birds, fishes and another wildlife.

The nature is present in mi house, I live in Calera de Tango it’s a rural village (commune in Santiago) and you can listen the birds in the morning, and the air it’s a little bit pure in compares with the city.
I stay in this photo, but I don’t shows my face, I don’t like show my face. But I like my hair, light brown hair, it’s a contrast the colors with the landscapes.

This photo was made by a good friend, and this landscape is at grandpa homes, of my friend in the south of Chile, in a little village called “La Paz” between Temuco and Valdivia.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario